Where are the toilets on Bournemouth beach?
There are over thirty public toilets along Bournemouth beach, so wherever you are, thankfully you won’t be too far away from a toilet.
There is a bigger clump of public toilets on Bournemouth Pier, so that’s something to note when picking your spot at the beach.
Bournemouth Beach Toilets Map – Where are the toilets on Bournemouth beach?
Take a look at the Bournemouth beach Public toilet map below and the following list of the public toilets available on every Bournemouth beach and everywhere else in Bournemouth.
See Also: Bournemouth Seaside – What to Do There * Bournemouth Beach Huts for SALE and HIRE Guide * Bournemouth Beach 101 * Is Bournemouth Beach Free? * Bournemouth Beach Weddings * Bournemouth Beach Sharks – 3 Shark Sightings
Bournemouth Beach Public Toilets List – Where are the toilets on Bournemouth beach?
- Alum Chine, next to the playpark
- Boscombe East, just past the coloured beach huts before the Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Boscombe Overstrand, next to Urban Reef restaurant
- Boscombe West, next to the entrance gates for Boscombe Undercliff car park
- Bournemouth East, next to Harry Ramsden’s Fish & Chip shop
- Bournemouth Pier, below Pier Amusements near the entrance to Bournemouth Pier
- Bournemouth West, between Happyland Amusements and West Beach restaurant
- Chineside, next to Durley Chine Beach Office, opposite the Harvester pub
- Fisherman’s Walk, 100m to the west of Fisherman’s Walk Cliff Lift and zig zag
- Gordon’s Steps, 100m to the west of Gordon’s zig-zag
- Manor Steps, at the bottom of the Zig Zag, behind Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Portman Ravine, 400 metres east of Bournemouth Beach Lodges
- Southbourne, near Bistro on the Beach
- The Prom Diner, 200 metres west of Boscombe Pier
- Toft Zig Zag, next to Surfsteps surf school
- Warrens Edge, is a white building at the bottom of the zig-zag 100m east of Bistro on the Beach.
Bournemouth Public Toilets List – Where are the toilets on Bournemouth beach?
- Ashley Road bus station, Boscombe
- Boscombe Chine Gardens – open when café and mini-golf is open
- East Overcliff Drive
- Fishermans Overcliff
- Glen Fern Road
- Hengistbury Head hiker toilets
- Kingfisher Barn
- Leslie Road, Winton
- Lower Pleasure Gardens
- Milburn Road
- Millhams Road
- North Cemetery – part of Bournemouth crematorium
- Redhill Park – paddling pool toilet block closed
- Riverside, Wick Lane
- Southbourne Cross Roads
- West Overcliff
- Winton Recreation Ground.
Christchurch Public Toilets List
- Bridge Street
- Christchurch Quay
- Highcliffe Castle
- Highcliffe Recreation Ground
- Mudeford Quay
- Mudeford Recreation Ground
- Purewell Cross
- Riverway Recreation Ground
- Saxon Square
- Sea Corner.
- Christchurch Seafront
- Friars Cliff Beach
- Mudeford Sandbank (all blocks open).
Poole Public Toilets List
- Baiter Park
- Hamworthy Park
- Lake Pier – portable toilets are currently being provided until the block is refurbished
- Poole Park
- Poole Quay (Watch Station)
- The Haven
- UCP Tea rooms courtyard
- Upton House car park
- Whitecliff Recreation Ground.
Poole Beach Public Toilets List
- Branksome Chine Car Park, next to the Beach shop
- Branksome Dene Chine, up the steps next to the kiosk on the promenade, at the back of Branksome Dene Room
- Branksome Promenade, white painted toilet block, 300 metres to the west of Branksome Chine car park. Look out for the shark selfie wall painted below them
- Canford Cliffs Chine promenade – white building at the bottom of the Chine
- Flaghead Chine, near the seaside garden and seating area
- Sandbanks car park, near the beach office
- Shore Road, wooden-clad block next to Jazz Café.
How Clean are the toilets on Bournemouth Beach?
The toilets are currently being cleaned on average 3 times a day. If any of the toilets appear to be unclean then there is a telephone number you can call on the toilet doors to alert the beach cleaning team.
The Bournemouth Beach cleaning team is also cleaning and disinfecting behind beach huts.